About relationship

There's many things that i didn't get in my previous relationship. This is such a sensitive topic for some people indeed. But i don't mind to talk about the past, our past lovers. It's something that we can learn something from. I lost 3 good and some of bad lovers, right now i have a boy friend. A really good one. A gentle, a caring and nice person i've ever had. Some people say about good and best relationship is:
  1. When you 2 can act like a lovers and best friends
  2. Have an unexpected hugs and random kisses all the time
  3. When you 2 can completely act yourself and they can still love you for who you are
And i do have this kind of relationship with my bf right now :)
And it's make me glad.


"A good relationship isnt when perfect couple comes together, but imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences."


And thanks God for sent a great man beside me :)

Komentar

Postingan Populer